Here are five tips to help you achieve the best results for your customized paint by number:
- Decide the level of difficulty you are comfortable with. The more colors and objects in your picture, the greater detailed your custom paint by numbers canvas will be. However, it also adds to its difficulty. Find a happy medium.
- Keep the background simple. Try to find a neutral or solid-colored background that won’t compete with the subject.
- Close-up for faces. When uploading pictures with face or faces in them, a close-up shot is preferable so that the small details of the face can be better captured.
- High resolution, non-blurry pictures. Resolution refers to the image quality of the picture. High-resolution images will result in crisp, clean paint by numbers. Low-resolution images will appear fuzzy and pixelated.
- Use a high-contrast photo. A high contrast picture will make the subject stand out, resulting in cleaner lines and a more distinct paint by number artwork.